7 Aug 2011

LCF Cordwainers Graduate Exhibition 2011

I went to this exhibition a few weeks back to see the works of a friend:





These works were interpretations of famous fairytales - which was quite sweet





Very very well made piece, this was





I found this piece especially impressive: it said the piece was inspired by human flesh, and what seems like some kind of pretty ethnic flower print was in fact veins on a feet, and the shape that resembles kkokashin (traditional Korean shoes that have curvy/pointy shape) was inspired by curves and fat of a human body.










These footwear range for men was quite interesting, and I loved the research.


















I was amazed by the quality of some of the works on exhibit, which were practically ready to be sold (although for this footwear collection for babies it wasn't surprising, as the designer was virtually a professional and was fully supported by M&S)






Some beautiful logos.. 






 









Miro-inspired bags




I loved these bags!!! If they became a bit more practical I think the design would sell really well.




There was a guy who was hovering around the jewellery section, who turned out to be a big celebrity in China... and I was wondering why he was taking pictures with so many friends! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment