7 Aug 2011

'The Few & Far Between Exhibition' at Brick Lane



2011. 07. 07 : Went to Brick Lane to see 'The Few & Far Between Exhibition' in which my friend participated her work. I love the area so much, and it was just great to be there at night-time, seeing all these fantastic works by young artists.. My idea of a great night out!

























































The artist herself next to her work! :-)

She told me her series of paintings were illustrations of characters from a surreal German folktale, in which an array of weird characters appear, doing strange things.. And the main character dies.
Gotta read it sometime soon. 








2 comments:

  1. wow unni! you seem to hav had a great time! I'm so jealous! and you've got such a talented artist friend :D tell her i said i absolutely adore her lovely illusts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is!! I love seeing her work because her '취향' in art is very similar to mine

    ReplyDelete