27 Jun 2011

Talk about ageing well....

In this era where everyone is obsessed with anti-ageing products and facelifts, there are some blessed people who look as good-looking, if not better, as they have been 10, 20 years ago.



[Johnny Depp, born 1963]

So Johnny Depp is 48.. Blimey, I thought he was around 42..


And this is Depp now in 2011:





[George Clooney, born 1961]

Good Lord...
 (This is cute, actually.)

And this is THE George Clooney now, at the age of 50:


He just keeps looking better!


[Colin Firth, born 1960]



His legendary Darcy days

?!!??!!!!

And this is how he looks now, at the age of 50:

 Still looking good, ey?

I saw Colin Firth at a pretty close distance in Regent Street not long ago, and I have to say that he has aged.. but very well indeed. Many people were surprised when I told them he is 50 now.


Watching 'Bridget Jones's Diary' last night on TV actually inspired me to write this post, because I noticed that he was much slimmer back then, and I kinda like him better now that he has greying hair and bigger physique. I'm surprised to discover that he is older than George Clooney, actually.



No comments:

Post a Comment