4 Sept 2011

Top Dogs





I LOVE DOGS.
But there are some I like more than others!
When I was younger I loved cute S-size dogs like Yorkshire terrier and Pomeranian, but now I favour ML-size dogs as they tend to be more laid-back in personality and more striking & elegant in appearance.




[Dalmatian]

Dalmatians became iconic after Disney's '101 Dalmatians', but I think I've only seen one or two in reality - I wonder why they aren't kept more commonly when they're so beautiful and known to be loyal and intelligent?
Dalmatians in cartoon have what I consider 'perfect spots', which is having almost no spots around the face, a lot on the ears, and evenly spread out over the body.

Like this handsome dalmatian here!

But most dalmatians have a lot more spots than my preference, and even that's perfectly fine. They're still beautiful!


More credible depiction of the life of Roger Radcliffe


I'd feel so chuffed to go around the town with a dalmatian girl..

Like this!


I can't think of many things that are more romantic and stylish than the Radcliffe couple + Pongo couple in '101 Dalmatians' taking a walk together.. This would've been an incredible sight for the neighbours!



I hate to admit this as an animal-lover, but dogs really ARE the ultimate fashion accessory!






[Siberian Husky]



Huskies have ALWAYS been my favourite dogs, no doubt.
I go a bit ballistic when I see one on street (I almost stick my tongue out and start panting, as well as  wagging my invisible tail.. Sounds weird, but I do.. And I mew when I see a cat.)
Just look at these eyes! There aren't many things that can match their beauty..
And the baby huskies...Aaaaaahhh....
I just love how they look so fierce and grumpy when they're just innocent babies!XD
Although all huskies are beautiful, I like the ones with more black around the eyes than the others (to be really honest, the ones that don't look kinda... bald..)
In most cases the black fur around the eyes seem to disappear a lot as they grow up, though.
I half-jokingly tell my friends that huskies are my 'type' (as in the type of man I'm attracted to.. again, weird but true!) because they look so strong and cold and yet so friendly to humans that you shouldn't ever use one as a guard-dog.. 
Which is exactly what I like in man! haha:-)
Someone who looks sharp and strong but is actually really loving and caring.
My main concern in keeping a husky would be best described by the image above..
Will I be able to keep up with its energy?






[Samoyed]


SAMOYED!!! Cute, cute, so cute!
There's something so unbearably sweet about big friendly dogs that small dogs can't ever achieve..
It's the kind of sweetness that's equal to.. spotting a really tall guy in suit holding a new-born baby / living with a tiny kitten / wearing Rudolph-patterned socks / torn over deciding which flavour ice-cream he's going to get, etc.
The cuteness of all that white fluff......... like candyfloss...
And the almond-shaped eyes & tongue that's always sticking out!
Compared to huskies, samoyeds definitely look more oriental.
I actually came to know samoyeds because of Junsu from TVXQ, whom I'm a big fan of.
He keeps a dog called Xiaky, and I liked the name so much that I used to name my favourite puppies at the local pet shop Xiaky & Xiaky 2 ! haha. Wonder whether they've met good owners? That was 2 years ago so they must be BIG by now.
And Xiaky has a massive family now!
His owner has turned to cats now so I guess he's a bit neglected at the moment LOL (the grand total so far being 5 cats and 9 dogs. Is he planning to retire soon to open a zoo?) 

And Xiaky's on Wikipedia as well! Hahahahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment